Marketing Executive at the Elite Gulf Professional
• Observe the brand style guide to ensure consistency inmarketing efforts
• Digital and online marketing
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, byconverting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and leadgeneration content (including offers).
• Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence,including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may bedeemed relevant.
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leadsand customers as well as from brand new audiences.
• Run regular social promotions and campaigns andtrack their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
• Explore new ways to engage and identify newsocial networks to reach our target buyers.
• Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives toreport on social media ROI.
• Manage external partners for marketing collateralcreation
• Track KPIs of marketing campaigns
• Write marketing messages for online and offlinecampaigns
• Create an editorial calendar